Since its foundation, SNECI has consistently built recognized expertise, helping customers comply to improve their industrial performance related to Quality, Audit, Project Management, Training and Supply Chain.
We are currently looking for new colleagues to fulfill the position of:
- Control logistics processes: (yard/exteriors management, receiving, delivery to lines, bookings, TPA preparation, alert management, cycle counting in all warehouse locations under plant supervision) with strong relationship with material planners and master scheduler
- Ensure full inventory accuracy through proper analysis in case deviance
- Ensure internal customer satisfaction: supervise day to day warehousing activities with strong relationship with shop floor supervisors, anticipate resources with customer requirements (PIC/PDP), manage impact of launch of new programs within the warehouse.
- Improve logistics performance: surface optimization, labour efficiency, handling utilisation, alert management with strong support from PC&L improvement coordinator as well as other plant functions (Quality, FES, ME, Finance)
- Lead the warehouse logistics team and set objectives
- Ensure adequate staffing, training and development of team members
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English language
- Experience in production in an industrial environment, preferably automotive
- Supply Chain Management
- Competitive salary package
In case of your interest kindly submit your structured CV in English and salary expectation
LocationCentral & Eastern Europe
Please fill in form below.